Last Updated on April 14, 2023 by Jessica Lauren Vine
If you’re asking, “Why does my camper smell like poop?” I totally understand. We dealt with that when we were newbie RVers and it was terrible.
Your RV likely stinks due to a gray or black tank issue. If you don’t use something to keep the smell down as well as something to break down your black tank contents, you’re going to keep smelling that poop smell.
How to Get Rid of the Poop Smell in Your RV
There are a few different products you can use to help your black tank and your gray tank. Here are some that you should check out to rid yourself of those nasty smells.
- Removes tough stains
- Clings to toilet bowl
- Trusted by RVers
- Doesn't remove built-up stains
- 5 pack
- Freshens sink & drain lines
- Dissolves rapidly
- A bit pricey
Use these above products to help you get rid of those nasty smells in your RV. No one wants to camp with a poop smell.
- Best RV Campgrounds & RV Parks Near Birmingham, Alabama - May 22, 2023
- Do You Need to Chock Both Sides of an RV? - May 7, 2023
- Is It Cheaper to Live in an RV or an Apartment in 2023 - April 30, 2023