Last Updated on April 14, 2023 by Jessica Lauren Vine
If you RV where there is a lot of wind, you might be asking, “How do I keep my RV slide topper from flapping?”
The thing I’m most worried about when it comes to slide toppers flapping in the wind is that they might rip if the wind gets a little too crazy. If you hang out in Florida when it’s hurricane season, you never know what kind of wind you’ll come up against.
You can keep your RV slide topper from flapping by using a paracord and some bungee straps.
This video below from Unlikely Adventurers is less than a minute and shows you how to set it up.
If you want to stop the noise and keep your slide toppers from ripping in the wind, this is a good solution.
- 100 Feet
- 7-Strand Core
- Nylon Parachute Cord
- Multiple colors available
- Lightweight & strong
- Twists easily
- 20 pieces rubber stretchy bungee cords
- Includes steel hooks
- Premium grade cord
- Durable color
- Great for quick projects
- Do stretch out if kept stretched for a long period of time
The good news is that it doesn’t hurt your slide topper to do this. If you leave them flopping in the wind, though, that could be a problem, so I would give this a try if I were you.
- Best RV Campgrounds & RV Parks Near Birmingham, Alabama - May 22, 2023
- Do You Need to Chock Both Sides of an RV? - May 7, 2023
- Is It Cheaper to Live in an RV or an Apartment in 2023 - April 30, 2023