Last Updated on April 14, 2023 by Jessica Lauren Vine
Before putting a cover on your RV, it makes sense to ask, “Do
If you put an RV cover on a wet RV, that could allow mold to grow. It’s a best practice to wash your RV and let it dry and THEN put the cover on the RV. I’m not saying to go over it with a towel. Just make sure the sun hits it and takes away all the moisture.
Benefits of Using an RV Cover
When you use an RV cover you’ll protect your RV from the sun and rain. You could also deter little critters that want to make their way into your RV.
Spending money on a good RV cover to protect your entertainment and bonding investment is a good idea.
- 6 Layers
- Available in various sizes
- Feel confident with a 3 year warranty
- Holds strong against UV rays
- Lots of unmarked straps
When you buy, just make sure that you buy the right size for your RV. It’s a whole other hassle to think about if your RV cover doesn’t fit your rig.
- Best RV Campgrounds & RV Parks Near Birmingham, Alabama - May 22, 2023
- Do You Need to Chock Both Sides of an RV? - May 7, 2023
- Is It Cheaper to Live in an RV or an Apartment in 2023 - April 30, 2023